Evitable

completely avoidable commentary

My Photo
Name:
Location: Twin Cities, Minnesota, United States

Just another Southern gal stuck in the midwest, making the best of it by taking advantage of the great coupon deals, enjoying the three weeks of summer each year, and writing about it all here.

8.17.2006

It Sounds So Cliché...

...but the check really is in the mail. And this one is the final payment on our credit card debt. Granted, it still has to make its way through the US Postal system, get processed at the payment center, and then clear the bank. But the check is in the mail.

The only debt left is the mortgage, and that doesn't bother me a bit.

There are no student loans, no other credit cards, no car payments.

I feel like celebrating already, even though it won't be official for a few more days. So I'm off to clip a few coupons while I grin from ear to ear.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations, I know this means a lot to you.

9:24 PM  
Blogger Margo said...

Bravo! Isn't it a good feeling? :-)

3:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Tater! Glad to see you.

9:05 PM  
Blogger Connie said...

Heather, Tater, Margo: Thanks. It does mean a lot to me, and it is a really good feeling. Glad you all stopped in. :-)

10:43 PM  
Blogger Connie said...

Hiya Gail! Nice to see you. Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. We are pretty happy here, too. :-)

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home