Evitable

completely avoidable commentary

My Photo
Name:
Location: Twin Cities, Minnesota, United States

Just another Southern gal stuck in the midwest, making the best of it by taking advantage of the great coupon deals, enjoying the three weeks of summer each year, and writing about it all here.

9.06.2006

Fair Pics 1E+1





As opposed to fake ones?




I was hoping for a politician on a stick, but this is as close as I got. I didn't bother to take a picture of the tally board. I figured since this was literally in front of the Democrats' headquarters at the fair that the results were going to be slightly skewed. By the way, you political nerds out there, let me know which party the duck represents.


Built? I didn't realize they could be built.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Are you sure it isn't a loon?

2:10 PM  
Blogger Connie said...

No, I'm not sure at all. But let's say it's a loon. What party does THAT represent?

3:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Tim answered The Green Party.

9:36 PM  
Blogger Connie said...

Cool, thanks. :-)

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home