Evitable

completely avoidable commentary

My Photo
Name:
Location: Twin Cities, Minnesota, United States

Just another Southern gal stuck in the midwest, making the best of it by taking advantage of the great coupon deals, enjoying the three weeks of summer each year, and writing about it all here.

9.07.2006

Fair Pics Omega

The final installment of fair pics from Friday, August 25, 2006.




I got little flowers painted on my fingernail while being chatted up about how great these nail painting kits are. I didn't think they were $30 worth of great, so I thanked them for the demo and went on my way. It's cute, though, don't you think?











This is about as bad as the crowds got that day. It was wonderful.

1 Comments:

Blogger Margo said...

Lovin' the flowers! ;-)

That looks like some crowd!!

Word verification is like typimg a book!

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home