Evitable

completely avoidable commentary

My Photo
Name:
Location: Twin Cities, Minnesota, United States

Just another Southern gal stuck in the midwest, making the best of it by taking advantage of the great coupon deals, enjoying the three weeks of summer each year, and writing about it all here.

8.23.2006

TV shows on DVD

I have all the seasons of M*A*S*H that have been released so far on DVD (Seasons 1 - 10). The final season (11) will be released in November of this year. I'm seriously considering preordering it:



After that, we're thinking about buying the Star Trek: Next Generation DVDs. They're considerably more expensive (grrrrr), but we both like TNG, and we don't have the luxury of reruns since we don't have cable or satellite. Currently I'm drooling over the first season:



I may just break down and buy it even before we're done with the M*A*S*H collection.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy T. said...

Okay, I'm a ST:NG geek too. I have a bumper sticker from Cafe Press that says Kirk Spock 2008. Very funny stuff. I think I also had one that I gave as a closing gift to another Trekkie that said Picard Riker 2008.

6:48 PM  
Blogger Connie said...

Oh that rocks. I would totally drive around with the Picard Riker one on my geekmobile.

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home