Evitable

completely avoidable commentary

My Photo
Name:
Location: Twin Cities, Minnesota, United States

Just another Southern gal stuck in the midwest, making the best of it by taking advantage of the great coupon deals, enjoying the three weeks of summer each year, and writing about it all here.

9.17.2006

Preparedness

September is National Preparedness Month. I saw an ad in a magazine for Eton emergency radios that are endorsed by the Red Cross. Here's what I found on Amazon about them.

There are four models of this radio. The chart below from Amazon details the differences, but there is conflicting information about whether the higher numbered models come with the AC adapter or not. Since I just copied the code from Amazon (will I got to blogger hell for that?) to get the chart to show up, those links at the top to each model don't work, so I've added them separately if you want to see them.

I'm biting the $60 bullet today and ordering the FR400. It's something I should have owned a long time ago.












FR250

FR300

FR350

FR400
Hand crank
Cell phone charger
Emergency lights
Siren
AC adapter included
Water resistant
TuningAM/FM, SWAM/FM, TV-VHF, NOAA weatherAM/FM, SWAM/FM, TV-VHF, NOAA weather
Size (inches, WxDxH)6.5 x 2.5 x 66.5 x 2.5 x 68.75 x 2.25 x 4.58.75 x 2.25 x 4.5
Weight1 lb. 3 oz.1 lb. 4 oz.1 lb. 4 oz.1 lb. 4 oz.
PowerCrank, 3 AA, NiMH battery, ACCrank, 3 AA, NiMH battery, ACCrank, 3 AA, NiMH battery, ACCrank, 3 AA, NiMH battery, AC

1 Comments:

Blogger Connie said...

Someday I will be better at HTML. Someday I will be better at HTML. Someday I will be better at HTML.

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home