Evitable

completely avoidable commentary

My Photo
Name:
Location: Twin Cities, Minnesota, United States

Just another Southern gal stuck in the midwest, making the best of it by taking advantage of the great coupon deals, enjoying the three weeks of summer each year, and writing about it all here.

9.29.2006

In Favor of Nude Queens

Dear No Nonsense:

I happen to like your brand of pantyhose, the ones that come in the green packages. Yours is the only brand I've worn for at least 10 years.
A few years ago, I got fat ascended the throne. Why, pray tell, do you not offer queen size in the color "nude"? I want neither tan nor off-black legs. And putting my queen-sized butt into a B-sized nude is an exercise in futility, if not hilarity.

Why are you scared of nude queens?

Sincerely,
Queenie

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh I love it!

I have no idea how long it's been since I've worn hose of any kind.

2:30 PM  
Blogger Connie said...

Well, actually, it's been a pretty long time for me, too -- until Monday.

2:44 PM  
Blogger Margo said...

LoL!! :-)

I hate the feel of panty hose!

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home