Evitable

completely avoidable commentary

My Photo
Name:
Location: Twin Cities, Minnesota, United States

Just another Southern gal stuck in the midwest, making the best of it by taking advantage of the great coupon deals, enjoying the three weeks of summer each year, and writing about it all here.

10.21.2006

Doses of Perspective from Kansas City, MO

Yesterday I was cruising via the NEXT BLOG button, and I happened upon waterandclay by Tara from Kansas City, MO. She gave me a dose of perspective that I have been needing, especially over the past week or so. You should check her out.

Then this morning Tara visited my blog, and in the process proved that she should be the Mad Libs champion of the universe. Go back to my post from 10/18/06 "A Vague Post About Vagueness" and read the comments. I laughed so hard I cried. Welcome to the blogging world, Tara. Please do stick around.

And Tara, you really should check out my friend Heather's blog: Moncks Corner Moments. I think you two probably have a lot in common.

2 Comments:

Blogger Margo said...

Will check her out!

10:28 PM  
Blogger Prairie + Sky said...

You are very kind! It's fun that someone actually read what I wrote. Margo commented too. I am encouraged to continue my commentary on life. Thanks so much =).

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home