Evitable

completely avoidable commentary

My Photo
Name:
Location: Twin Cities, Minnesota, United States

Just another Southern gal stuck in the midwest, making the best of it by taking advantage of the great coupon deals, enjoying the three weeks of summer each year, and writing about it all here.

10.19.2006

The Joy :::cough cough::: of Waiting

I'm in a holding pattern now, in regards to that/those thing/s I can't talk about without being very vague (or as Uncle Ben mentioned in comments on yesterday's post, talking in code). I'll have to work out a code later. For now, I'll just be vague.

I wonder if God is telling me it's time to learn to be a little more patient. Okay, probably a lot more patient. In a world where communication has become instantaneous, I'm left twiddling my thumbs for minutes, hours, days, weeks, and even months about this. I want my answer/s now, but the person / people / powers-that-be that can get me the information doesn't/don't happen to use email. At this point I think I'd settle for smoke signals along the horizon in Morse Code. I'm not fluent in Morse yet, but I do have a cheat sheet that I could use for a nice short message like this one:
_ . _ _
.
. . .
Is that too much to ask?

Don't answer that yet.

I'll wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home