Evitable

completely avoidable commentary

My Photo
Name:
Location: Twin Cities, Minnesota, United States

Just another Southern gal stuck in the midwest, making the best of it by taking advantage of the great coupon deals, enjoying the three weeks of summer each year, and writing about it all here.

9.01.2006

First Fair Pics

You may have noticed that I excel at procrastination. But I figure even if I don't have time to get a lot of the pictures from the fair up here, I can at least get a few up.

This first pic is the Axel's booth of Heather fame. Her former coworker that she had me look for wasn't there that day, but she said she recognizes somebody in this random shot anyway. Pure luck on my part. :-)


















This guy works in the Food Building. I was wandering around taking pictures of food on a stick and signs advertising food on a stick, but he was eager to have his picture taken. I warned him he would end up on my blog, and that was fine with him. He said I could call him Geek. Okay, Geek, you're (not anywhere near) famous!



















That's all for now. More later, eventually, I promise. :-)


1 Comments:

Blogger Margo said...

Go Geek!! Woo! lol

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home